According to the research.

According to the research, representing direct costs resulting from mental illness 57.3 percent of the total estimated cost, the remaining 42.7 percent representing the loss in workplace productivity.

Other numbers and %agesThe total cost of mental illness in Spain in 2002 to be at least 7.019 billion, with direct medical costs account for 39.6 percent of this amount, at least 7.3 percent of total public health costs in Spain this year.2009 make closing bid price in the NASDAQ Global Market. An non-profit foundation We are honored to ROVI ROVI and Spanish authorities formed and initially financed with a 25 million euros credit line from the Spanish government, to phase of III of clinical development and other studies carried the European supporting the admission of the VLP influenza vaccines in the the Union in 2012. With additional clinical development of funds will be will helped by ROVI if required. In addition, the country Andalucia ROVI building a new construction of a new VLP vaccine facility in of Granada and return it on-line in 2012 at a cost by approximately 20 million euros.